There really is no such thing as too much Star Wars memorabilia. The newest addition will be a vinyl release of John Williams’ expert score from Episode 1: The Phantom Menace.
The soundtrack, which went platinum when originally released, will enjoy a limited edition vinyl pressing courtesy of the independent label, I Am Shark. The double LP will be released on March 4th in limited color versions that will feature different characters and themes from the movie, such as black with a red and green stripe for Darth Maul, Green and brown marble for Qui-Gon Jinn, blue for Obi-Wan Kenobi, and black and white splatter for Hyperdrive.
There will be 2000 copies of each different color version and regular black versions will be available as well. The scores from Episode 2 and 3 will most likely experience a similar vinyl release.
Here is the track list:
1. Star Wars Main Title and The Arrival at Naboo
2. Duel of the Fates
3. Anakin's Theme
4. Jar Jar's Introduction and The Swim to Otoh Gunga
5. The Sith Spacecraft and The Droid Battle
6. The Trip to the Naboo Temple and The Audience with Boss Nass
7. The Arrival at Tatooine and The Flag Parade
8. He Is the Chosen One
9. Anakin Defeats Sebulba
10. Passage Through the Planet Core
11. Watto's Deal and Kids at Play
12. Panaka and the Queen's Protectors
13. Queen Amidala and The Naboo Palace
14. The Droid Invasion and The Appearance of Darth Maul
15. Qui-Gon's Noble End
16. The High Council Meeting and Qui-Gon's Funeral
17. Augie's Great Municipal Band and End Credits
The 8CN is a collective of writers, bloggers, journalists, and analysts geeking out about cool stuff. Want to join us?
Find out how here.
Copyright © 2014 - 8CN. All rights reserved.